I am having difficulty programming in the spatial reference for a shape file I
have built. The Spatial Refererence is
NAD_1983_HARN_StatePlane_Washington_South_FIPS_4602_Feet, which is our shop
standard.  The rest of the program is working, but this one part eludes me.  I
have numerous examples of .prj files, and if I just copy one to the shape area,
it works, but I would like to do it programmatically.

The prototype says it is string, but when I try to use a string, it complains
"Value of type 'String' cannot be converted to '1-dimensional array of
String'.", so I'm stuck. Does anyone have an example in Csharp which does this?
The projection doesn't matter - I'm just confused on the coding.

Celeste Suliin Burris
Sr. Computer Programmer
Tacoma Fire Department
Phone: 253-591-2053