The fix in
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/changeset/19985
I can download and replace the file in the 1.7.2 version of gdal I have and compile gdal again and it will work?

Or should I wait for 1.7.3?

Yours
Tomas

Tomas R skrev 2010-07-06 20:02:
So a solution/a fix is available when 1.7.3 is released somewhere in the future? That somewhere might occur when?

If you are correct that is. But of course you are....

:)

/Tomas