Did you compile GDAL and the plugin with the same CRT setting  (ie. /MD),
what kind of subsequent libraries have been compiled in GDAL?

You may probably use http://vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk/release-1500-dev.zip for
compiling both GDAL and your plugin to create a consistent build by using
the same compiler for each.

Best regards,

Tamas

<<361.gif>>