> ArcGIS 10 FileGDB's right ?

If the api allows for using gdb's from different versions then the test suite should have different versions too. In any case I can make v10 gdb's.

Current GDAL trunk builds against FileGDB API beta3 under Linux 32bit. Too bad
ESRI doesn't provide any 64bit build of the FileGDB API (yet... ?)

"""
We are working on a Linux 64-bit release of the File Geodatabase API. It will not release with the 1.0 release of the API, but as a part of a follow on release later this year.

Lance Shipman
Geodatabase Product Engineer, File Geodatabase
esri
"""
--
http://forums.arcgis.com/threads/22223-Cross-plattform-API?p=89593&viewfull=1#post89593