Thanks Frank! I set "S57_PROFILE" to "iw" and now I can see all layers.

On 03.05.2011 17:45, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
On 11-05-02 07:28 AM, Gabriel Breahna wrote:
Hello,
I have a S75 file, 1R5NK000.000, from this archive
ftp://www.risserver.nl/ENC/Rotterdam_Amsterdam.zip.
Using the command:
ogrinfo.exe 1R5NK000.000
I can see 31 layers.
Using OpenCPN or SeeMyEnc I can see more layers in the same file:
m_nsys
wtwaxs
feryrt
comare
dismar
but seems ogrinfo despite of the fact all this layers are present into the
s57objectclasses_iw.csv file, is not able to see them.

Gabriel,

Unfortunately it seems the S57 driver does not autodetct the profile and
use the appropriate supporting files currently.  I found things worked
better if I specified the profile as "iw".

  ogrinfo 1R5NK000.000 --config S57_PROFILE iw

You can also set the S57_PROFILE configuration option as an environment
variable.

Note I still get a Generic class which suggests to me that my _iw
files are not completely up to date.

Best regards,