On 11-05-17 07:54 AM, Jorge Martin wrote:
Hello Frank,

I am reading libtiff manual and it is possible to write different IFD
(directories, I do not know the correct word) in the same tiff file using
*TIFFWriteDirectory *function. Is it possible to use it in gdal library?

Jorge,

While in theory we could extend the GDAL library to write multi-image
TIFF files - at this time we do not have support for doing this.

Best regards,