I thought the PDF driver was read-only. Does the changeset include the creation of a geospatial pdf?

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser

On 3/5/2012 7:59 AM, Jukka Rahkonen wrote:
Brent Fraser<bfraser<at>  geoanalytic.com>  writes:

If you're looking for a geospatial pdf with layers, the Canadian
government publishes some of their topographic maps as pdf.  Here's
link to one:

ftp://ftp2.cits.rncan.gc.ca/pub/cantopo/50k_geopdf/085/
b/cantopo_085b14_geopdf.zip

Thanks for the answer. I do already have geospatial pdf files with layers.
What I am after is geospatial pdf files with layers and created with GDAL.
I can now make pdf files with layers with SkyJUMP GIS and geospatial pdf
files with GDAL but I got hungry and want them both together.

-Jukka-