Sure, pixels were probably not the best word to use. I have 15 points(elements) per scan line per "variable" directly from an aircraft instrument. So I might have a 15 element array of brightness temperatures, a 15 element array of latitudes corresponding to those points in the BT array, and another 15 element array of longitudes corresponding to those points in the BT array. So the first element in the brightness temperature(BT[0]) array represents an area of the earth located at lon[0],lat[0] (I'm actually not sure if its the center of the area or the corner, but at the moment that doesn't matter).

Does that make sense?

-Dave