Hi all,

I am trying to use the OSGeo.GDAL.Gdal.RasterizeLayer() from GDAL 1.9.2 and it
seems to require some SWIGTYPE parameters, which I don't know what to do with:

OSGeo.GDAL.Gdal.RasterizeLayer(
    OSGeo.GDAL.Dataset dataset,
    int bands,
    OSGeo.GDAL.SWIGTYPE_p_int band_list,
    OSGeo.OGR.Layer layer,
    OSGeo.GDAL.SWIGTYPE_p_void pfnTransformer,
    OSGeo.GDAL.SWIGTYPE_p_void pTransformArg,
    int burn_values,
    OSGeo.GDAL.SWIGTYPE_p_double burn_values_list,
    string[] options,
    OSGeo.GDAL.Gdal.GDALProgressFuncDelegate callback,
    string callback_data
);

Looking at the source I can trace this method to swig\csharp\gdal\gdal.cs and
from there it's outside the range of my capabilities.

Can anyone describe for me how to use this method, or maybe just tell me that
this method is not usable in C# at the moment and if it's going to change?

Sorry for reposting, but I would really like to know :)

Regards, Casper