Le 13/11/2012 01:03, Nik Sands a écrit :
Thanks for the replies so far.  Unfortunately, adding a 3rd calibration point
to the .map file has not helped.  Of course I'm assuming that the added
calibration point is valid (eg, I tried the one suggested below, which looks
like it should be OK).

Does anybody have any other suggestions as to why this .map file cannot be
interpreted correctly by GDAL?

Is it a bug, or an incomplete .map parsing implementation, or am I doing
something wrong?

Hi Nik,

I have looked at the Ozi driver source code, and found that the UTM projection is not supported. Please file a bug (https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/), provide some sample files, and I'll try to improve the driver.

Jean-Claude