Alisson,

It's not so easy to follow what is "desired" and "not-desired". For an excellent discussion of the details involved in such operations see

http://blogs.mathworks.com/steve/2006/12/22/poly2mask-and-roipoly-part-3/

As a solution for your 'wish-behavior' case maybe what you can do is to previously expand your polygon with a buffer of half cell width.

Joaquim

Hi friends,

By using gdalwarp to clip a raster with a mask (shape), I get a new raster of smaller size, which is the boundary of the polygon shape (mask). However, the pixels do not pass the polygon. I would like to pass the pixels just a little of the polygon mask.

For clarity, I send two pictures of what I desire and not desire:
http://postimage.org/image/hlrc3911z/
http://postimage.org/image/4vn3q5t3r/

The used command is: gdalwarp -dstnodata 0 -q -cutline C:/Users/Hugo/Final.shp -crop_to_cutline -of GTiff C:/Users/Hugo/Elevation-DEM-CLIPPED.img C:/Users/Hugo/Elevation-DEM-CLIPPED.img

Can you help me?

Best Regards,
--
Alisson Barbosa