Hi,

please answer to the lst, so others can benefit from the answers.

Am 15.02.2013 21:06, schrieb Murat Beyhan:
Hi André,
thanks for your comment.
I know this but It is never created such shp file. It only creates
directory
and it is containing followings
ARC.dbf
ARC.shp
ARC.shx
igds.dbf
igds.shp
igds.shx
LAB.dbf
LAB.shp
LAB.shx
  I really surprised What is wrong. May be new version has some different
way to do this job. I'm not sure.

I think thats okay for e00 data. Reading http://www.gdal.org/ogr/drv_avce00.html those shapefiles are created and named depending on the content of the source.

HTH,
André Joost