Hi all,

I am currently trying to make our software (Orfeo ToolBox) both compatible with Gdal 1.x (> 1.10) and gdal 2.x. I am almost done but I am having a hard time figuring out how to test capabilities on a (former OGR) driver.

Indeed, I can see in ogrsf_frmts.h that OGRSFDriver::TestCapability() is deprecated :

virtual int TestCapability( const char *pszCap ) OGR_DEPRECATED("Use GDALDriver class instead") = 0;

However, I can not find such a service in GDALDriver class ... The only TestCapability I found is the one of GDALDataset.

I am specifically trying to test the ODrCDeleteDataSource capability on the driver, and I can not use the GDALDataset::TestCapability() for that (or at least it is not listed in supported capabilities in doxygen of this method [1]).

What am I missing here ?

Thanks a lot for your replies,

Regards,

Julien