Hi Tanuj,

The error: ImportError: No module named osgeo
is because you build gdal without python support (you need python with developers headers).
On Linux Linux this is done via such command:
./configure --with-python ... <other config options>

On Windows it depends how you build. On Windows I launch separate tests successfully but never try the whole tests (run_all.py).

Best regards,
    Dmitry