Hi Even,

I agree with emptying the old wiki page and placing a link there, to the new site. Soon we should also disabling editing on that trac instance as well (as we discussed here before).

-jeff

On 2019-05-23 7:05 PM, Even Rouault wrote:
Hi,

Other projects like MapServer or PROJ have their RFCs as part of their Sphinx
documentation, so I've prepared the migration of GDAL RFCs as well (*) in
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/1567

Questions:
- OK with that ?
- if so, what should we do with https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/RfcList. My
thinking would be to empty the content of this page and just put a link into
it to the equivalent https://gdal.org/development/rfc/index.html , and leave
the individual existing rfc documents without any pointer to them.

Even

(*) using the convert() method of
https://github.com/moimael/trac-to-gitlab/blob/master/trac2down/Trac2Down.py
to convert from Trac wiki to github markdown and then pandoc to convert to
ReST + some manual tweaking

--
Jeff McKenna
https://gatewaygeomatics.com/