I have added the Gdal.Core and Gdal.Core.WindowsRuntime to my .NET Core
application.  I have two satellite rasters that I need to perform band
calculations against.  Based on my research, it appears that the gdal_calc is
the function I am looking for.

Does anyone know how to call the gdal_calc function within the C# application?
I am having difficulty finding examples utilizing the libraries within .NET
Core environment.  I have been able to successfully create a referenced
GeoTiff, but I don't see the calc function in the wrapper and have no clue how
to actually wrap the call for that.  Any assistance would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Nathan Raley
nathan.ra...@cropriskservices.com<mailto:nathan.ra...@cropriskservices.com>