  - proj-master, git-master, curl 7.73.0, sqlite 3.33.0, ...
- no issues building GDAL 3.1.4 documentation with Sphinx 3.1.2 (other than the usual Sphinx/Doxygen 26 warnings) - I just noticed that proj-master is no longer using my PROJ_LIB setting properly (instead with network=on the grids are downloaded into the obscure Windows user "AppData" directory....I'll definitely have to examine why...but that's for another list/day ha

Thanks,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
co-founder of FOSS4G
http://gatewaygeo.com/

On 2020-10-20 7:40 a.m., Even Rouault wrote:
Hi,

I've generated a RC2 that differs from RC1 with a single bug fix in configure
regarding Debian and CharLS 2.1 (see https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/3083)
https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.1.4/gdal-3.1.4rc2.tar.xz
    https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.1.4/gdal-3.1.4rc2.tar.gz
    https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.1.4/gdal314rc2.zip
Even

Hi,

So that we can focus on 3.2.0 and onwards, I have prepared a GDAL/OGR 3.1.4
release candidate, which should be the final one in the 3.1 series.

Pick up an archive among the following ones (by ascending size):

   https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.1.4/gdal-3.1.4rc1.tar.xz
   https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.1.4/gdal-3.1.4rc1.tar.gz
   https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.1.4/gdal314rc1.zip

A snapshot of the gdalautotest suite is also available :

   https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.1.4/gdalautotest-3.1.4rc1.tar.gz
   https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.1.4/gdalautotest-3.1.4rc1.zip

GDAL-GRASS plugin:

   https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.1.4/gdal-grass-3.1.4.tar.gz

The NEWS file is here :

   https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/v3.1.4RC1/gdal/NEWS

I'll call for a vote promoting it to final soon if no
serious problems are reported before.

Best regards,

Even