Belated +1

Daniel

On 2021-06-09 10:45, Even Rouault wrote:
Ok, so our documentation has been updated to reflect the renaming of the sponsorship tiers. The advisory council mailing list has been renamed to gdal-advisory-coun...@lists.osgeo.org (there's a remaining issue with the archives not appearing after the renaming. ticketed at https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2611#comment:2)

Even