Hi Matt,

Just for the record, the TIFF tools are also distributed to the MS4W users as well, on the web mapping side of things ha (I use them often, so when I find something useful I try to distribute them). https://ms4w.com Cheers from the far east side.

-jeff

On 2022-01-18 12:41 p.m., matt.wil...@yukon.ca wrote:
Never mind! Paying attention to the version numbers answers the Q: Conda is built from libtiff 4.x while GnuWin32 libtiff is back on version 3.x.

I’ll see if I can find a contact at libtiff.org about adding a line about the library and tools being available via Conda as well as the other sources.

-Matt//