When I run the PVS-Studio static analyzer https://pvs-studio.com/
on my driver plugin I get two warnings on cpl code:

PVS-Studio Analysis Results

   Date: Sun Oct 16 09:12:51 2022
   PVS-Studio Version: 7.21.64848.262
   Command Line: plog-converter -a GA\:1,2 -t fullhtml -o pvs.dir
qctdataset.pvs.log
   qctvector.pvs.log qct.pvs.log qed.pvs.log
   Total Warnings (GA): 2

   Group Location Level Code Message
   General Analysis cpl_string.h:429 Medium V690 The 'CPLStringList' class
   implements the move assignment operator, but lacks a move constructor.
   It is dangerous to use such a class.

   General Analysis cpl_json.h:53 Medium V690 The 'CPLJSONObject' class
   implements the move assignment operator, but lacks a move constructor.
   It is dangerous to use such a class.

Any idea whether there is a missing move constructor
and whether this is a problem ?

Thanks,

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                      Kendal, UK
                   and...@aitchison.me.uk