Le 15/12/2022 à 21:48, Daniel Evans a écrit :
Similar thoughts here, too. Thinking particularly of the Docker image, the main use case for them is ensuring a reproducible build on the user's side. Those using the `latest` tag (indicating they're not so bothered about versions) will start building with 3.6.1 automatically anyway.

Actually no: the :latest Docker image actually correspond to master builds, at least as currently setup, and they are infrequently refreshed (too long to refresh them nightly now they involve doing arm64 cross building)

--
http://www.spatialys.com