Hi,

The GML driver shows behavior that I do not understand: When I load a feature
with a gml:Polygon, which, in the gfs file, is defined with
GeomPropertyDefn/Type = Surface, then the geometry does not appear to be
understood. At least when I try to load the data in QGIS 3.28.0, then the layer
has an unknown geometry type. If, on the other hand, I set
GeomPropertyDefn/Type to "Polygon", "MultiPolygon", or even "MultiSurface", the
geometry is recognized. Same problem if the feature has a gml:LineString as
geometry, and I declare it as GeomPropertyDefn/Type = Curve.

What am I missing here? :-)

Is there some documentation available that sheds light on which gfs geometry
type values support which GML geometry types?

Best regards,
Johannes