Should be fixed per https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/7305

Even

Le 22/02/2023 à 19:55, Robert Hewlett a écrit :
Hi,

Ran into a problem with a CSV driver where I need more control over setting the quote character. It may already be there but I cannot find it on the -oo side. It is there on the writer side -co.

The data is real-world data so it is a mess; unpaired single and double quotes within a field.

When I use the copy for postgresql at the command line and use '\b' as the quote character, I can get all the data in. However, the ogr2ogr CSV driver really wants to pair up the quotes.

Is there a no quote option or a way to set '\b' as the quote character?

Thanks,

Rob

http://www.spatialys.com