Le 19/07/2023 à 16:32, Andrew C Aitchison a écrit :

I would like to put a gdal driver on github *as a plugin*.
Are there any existing gdal drivers, or other projects that
depend upon gdal, already separately in github that I could
use as a starting point ?

Any other suggestions as how to do this would be welcomed,
bearing in mind that if mine is the first, it may be copied
by future plugins.
Not necessarily meant to be a reference, but https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal-extra-drivers/ has a CMake integration for plugin drivers

* I have offered another driver as a pull request,
but Evan found reviewing my code to be overwhelming.

Ah ah, apparently those were my own words, seeing https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/4092 . Well, reviewing a new driver for a format you're not familiar with is obviously a significant task, that said I did an initial review of it and gave some hints to make it progress. For major contributions, some tenacity might be necessary to convince grumpy maintainers :-)

Even

--
http://www.spatialys.com