I thought that it was enough disabling GDAL_USE_EXTERNAL_LIBS (we
    are not enabling explicitly arrow or kml). Am I wrong?

    He might have to remove CMakeCache.txt because it could contain
    the GDAL_USE_LIBKML=ON declaration that was set before turning off
    GDAL_USE_EXTERNAL_LIBS

He started from an empty directory.

We are using conan, that is python, and setting GDAL_USE_EXTERNAL_LIBS=False . This is the result after searching for that string:

and what is the value of GDAL_USE_LIBKML and GDAL_USE_ARROW ? and what is the exact error message?

--
http://www.spatialys.com