Hi,

I have gdal 3.8.1 installed via Brew which includes liblerc and zstd as part of
their formulae, so I assumed I could use the creation options
“COMPRESS=LERC_ZSTD” and “MAX_Z_ERROR=x” as documented on the GTIFF page when
creating a new gtif image.

But when I do GDAL states:

“Warning 6: 'LERC_ZSTD' is an unexpected value for COMPRESS creation option of
type string-select.
Warning 6: driver GTiff does not support creation option MAX_Z_ERROR”

So I am not sure if this is an issue with the driver itself or with the brew
formula.  Please advise,

Thanks,
Jesse