Le 19/01/2024 à 16:54, Abel Pau via gdal-dev a écrit :

Hello,

we have tried to generate some layers from MiraMon to SHP, KML, or GPKG, and we have noticed that they do not support "List" field cases. They give a warning like: "The output driver does not seem to natively support IntegerList type for field “XX”.

It could be interesting if a driver could output a feature with "List" type fields as the same feature repeated as many times as the elements in the List, if the user requests it (via –lco). This would be beneficial to avoid losing elements from fields that are of type List.

The current implementation generates an IntegerList, but this modification could be done.

As we want to export the information somehow, even if it's not perfect, we are wondering which of these solutions we can apply:

1. (preferable) export N objects, each with a single attribute, not as an "IntegerList" but as N "Integer/Float, etc" objects.

2. export a single object with a single attribute (which could be chosen with a -lco).

However, we are wondering how we should handle the GetFeatureCount() function in case 1 (from the above).

And we also wonder how to handle the GetNextRawFeature() function. Since this function can indicate that it has returned more than one element (in case 1).

Don't complicate your driver. This is just a usage issue of ogr2ogr. As hinted by it, you need to pass for example -mapFieldType IntegerList=String to ask ogr2ogr to transform IntegerLst fields into string

$ cat test.json
{
"type": "FeatureCollection",
"name": "test",
"features": [
{ "type": "Feature", "properties": { "id": 1, "attr": [2,3] }, "geometry": null }
]
}

$ ogr2ogr out.shp test.json -mapFieldType IntegerList=String

$ ogrinfo out.shp -al -q

Layer name: out
Metadata:
  DBF_DATE_LAST_UPDATE=2024-01-19
OGRFeature(out):0
  id (Integer) = 1
  attr (String) = (2:2,3)

Even

Thanks for taking it in consideration.

*Abel Pau Garcia*

*GIS developer*

https://www.creaf.cat/sites/default/files/creaf-signature.png

*a....@creaf.uab.cat* <mailto:a....@creaf.uab.cat>

*Let's chat on Teams!* <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=a....@creaf.uab.cat>

*Tel. +34 934814277*

https://www.creaf.cat/sites/default/files/so-en-signature.png

https://www.creaf.cat/sites/default/files/twitter-icon-signature.png <https://twitter.com/CREAF_ecologia>https://www.creaf.cat/sites/default/files/linkedin-icon-signature.png <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1363052?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical:company,clickedEntityId:1363052,idx:2-1-2,tarId:1465807877789,tas:creaf>https://www.creaf.cat/sites/default/files/youtube-icon-signature.png <https://www.youtube.com/c/creafecologia>https://www.creaf.cat/sites/default/files/instagram-icon-signature.png <https://www.instagram.com/CREAF_ecologia/>

*www.creaf.cat* <http://www.creaf.cat>*| **http://blog.creaf.cat* <http://blog.creaf.cat>

https://www.creaf.cat/sites/default/files/uab_logo_signatura.png

CREAF. Campus UAB. Edifici C. 08193 Bellaterra (Barcelona)

Before printing this electronic message, think about the environment.

http://www.creaf.uab.cat/_signatura/line.gif

http://www.spatialys.com