Thanks TB!

From: thomas bonfort <thomas.bonf...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, February 9, 2024 at 9:50 AM
To: "Meyer, Jesse R. (GSFC-618.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC]"
<jesse.r.me...@nasa.gov>
Cc: "gdal-dev@lists.osgeo.org" <gdal-dev@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [gdal-dev] GeoTiff JXL sample format & bits per
sample restrictions?

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of NASA.  Please take care when
clicking links or opening attachments.  Use the "Report Message" button to
report suspicious messages to the NASA SOC.

doc update PR in https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/9220

On Fri, Feb 9, 2024 at 3:38 PM Meyer, Jesse R. (GSFC-618.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND