Le 12/02/2024 à 11:05, Abel Pau via gdal-dev a écrit :

Hi again,

forget the question.

I finally use the variable to inform that layers with measures will be processed without Measures.

Otherwise you can just use the parameter type without its name (or by commenting out the name)

void foo(int /* ignored_parameter */)

You might also find the following more verbose version, but I'd tend to prefer the above on

void foo(CPL_UNUSED int ingored_parameter)

Most drivers don't warn if you provide a measured geometry type and they only support the 2D version. Actually drivers that support measured geometries should explicitly advertize the OLCMeasuredGeometries layer capability. Cf https://gdal.org/development/rfc/rfc61_support_for_measured_geometries.html#compatibility-issues

Even

--
http://www.spatialys.com