Hi,

perhaps the OGR_ARC_STEPSIZE configuration option: https://gdal.org/user/configoptions.html#config-OGR_ARC_STEPSIZE ?

Even

Le 24/02/2024 à 12:15, Jan Heckman via gdal-dev a écrit :
Hi All,
I am looking for a way to influence the (density of the) linestrings which are produced by converting a circle segment in dxf (to a linestring in shapefile format); the aim, ideally, is to limit the angle(s) between the chords produced. If not available, a setting of the number of vertices for a circle would also help.
I searched docs, and if I overlooked, apologies in advance.
I am hoping for a setting for ogr2ogr, but also interested in a solution using the (C++) api/library.
thanks, Jan

http://www.spatialys.com