Dear Team,
We are working on a project with Geo-spatial images using python language for
our development purpose. To visualize the images properly pyramid layer is
necessary. GDAL buildoverview functionality of python, we are using to generate
the overview but it is utilizing only the CPU. We are able to generate the
pyramid layer using other python library utilizing the GPU but not able to add
this pyramid layer into the geospatial images of ".tiff" file format as
overview layer.

Please help us in this regards if any GDAL function is there to add the pyramid
as overview layer.

Thanks and Regards,
Pradeep Kumar Mahato
Phone: 080-2504 9199/ +91 8762020114