Andrew,

this is now fixed per https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/commit/393eee77b40ae16751e4d2c0ad3e53386b22d025 . Doxygen apparently takes the function/method at declaration time, and not definition time, and we had a number of unnamed parameters in declarations. (I also struggled with weird things when trying to fix that locally due not using a too recent Doxygen version. The HTML output was fine, but once integrated with Sphinx/Breathe, the parameters were still missing. Updating to Doxygen 1.9.8 as now used by our CI fixed things)

Even