> On May 20, 2024, at 11:45 AM, Javier Jimenez Shaw via gdal-dev
> <gdal-dev@lists.osgeo.org> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> The github actions on a branch I created two days ago is failing in Conda
> environment, and I do not understand the reason
>
> https://github.com/jjimenezshaw/gdal/actions/runs/9161579309/job/25186735095#step:8:244
>
> I think it is not related to my code.
>
> Does anybody know what is it about?

It looks like the numpy 2.0 update was pushed to the gdal-feedstock
https://github.com/conda-forge/gdal-feedstock/pull/939 (looking like  GDAL must
also build and test clean against Numpy 2.0 at this point too).

The error is the Conda builder complaining that it can't find Numpy 2.0 because
our recipe doesn't use the Numpy 2.0 release candidate channel. I think
something is busted by this change to the recipe but I have not had time to
investigate it.

Howard