Thank you again.
Now I know which direction should I go.This is my goal to have a control
over this process using the low-level RasterIO.
I browse GDAL github repository a lot and it's very helpful, especially the
tests.
This time I was confused with WMTS and I needed a support at the begining.

Have a great weekend!
Michal

pt., 31 maj 2024 o 16:14 Rahkonen Jukka <jukka.rahko...@maanmittauslaitos.fi>