Le 11/06/2024 à 21:31, Even Rouault via gdal-dev a écrit :

Le 11/06/2024 à 21:22, Andrew Bell via gdal-dev a écrit :
Hi,

The documentation describes an application `gdal2xyz`, but I don't see one built in my development environment. I also don't see anything in the CMakeLists.txt that refers to it. Is it named something I'm not expecting? Does it still exist?

Yes, it still exists. This is a Python utility. In your build environment, if you source scripts/setdevenv.sh, your path will include $build_dir/swig/python/gdal-utils/scripts where you can find it. There, it will be available only with the .py extension. It is also available without the .py extension through a launcher script if you install the gdal or gdal-utils packages (with make install).

==> https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/10195 to also add launcher scripts without .py extension for development environment

--
http://www.spatialys.com