Forgot to add my +1 obviously

Le 23/06/2024 à 00:13, Even Rouault via gdal-dev a écrit :
I've issued a 2nd release candidate for 3.9.1 with the following additional fixes: - GDALSieveFilter(): avoid assert() when all pixels are masked (3.9.0 regression)
  (raster/rasterio#3101)
- Overview generation: fix multi-threaded bug, resulting in locks/crashes with
  GeoPackage in particular (#10245)
- VRT: fix serialization of separatable kernel in VRTKernelFilteredSource (#10253) - Zarr: SerializeNumericNoData(): use CPLJSonObject::Add(uint64_t) to avoid potential
  undefined behavior casts
- OGR SQL: fix crash when the ON expression of a JOIN contains OGR special
  fields (in particular feature id)
- OGR layer algebra: honour PROMOTE_TO_MULTI=YES for Points
- OGRFeature::SetField(int, double): avoid UndefinedBehavior when passing NaN - OGRFeature::SetField(int, GIntBig): avoid UndefinedBehavior when passing value
  close to INT64_MAX
- OGRLayer::WriteArrowBatch(): avoid UndefinedBehavior when trying to convert
  NaN to Int64
- GeoParquet: always write version=1.1.0
- SQLite/GPKG: detect UNIQUE constraints expressed as a ', CONSTRAINT name UNIQUE (column_name)'
  at the end of CREATE TABLE (qgis/QGIS#57823)
- GDALRasterBand::ComputeStatistics(): fix bad progress percentage computation (3.9.1rc1 regression) - OGRSpatialReference::importFromUSGS(): avoid out-of-bounds access to array (3.9.1rc1 regression)

Pick up an archive among the following ones (by ascending size):

  https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.9.1/gdal-3.9.1rc2.tar.xz
  https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.9.1/gdal-3.9.1rc2.tar.gz
  https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.9.1/gdal391rc2.zip

A snapshot of the gdalautotest suite is also available:

https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.9.1/gdalautotest-3.9.1rc2.tar.gz
  https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.9.1/gdalautotest-3.9.1rc2.zip

The NEWS file is here:

   https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/v3.9.1RC2/NEWS.md