The doc for the OGRSimpleCurve class, which is the parent class of OGRLineString, where addPoint / setPoint are defined, was missing in that page. Should appear online in ~ 1 hour or so.

The Doxygen output at https://gdal.org/doxygen/classOGRLineString.html might be easier to navigate.

Le 08/07/2024 à 21:59, Meyer, Jesse R. (GSFC-618.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] via gdal-dev a écrit :

I am on desktop.  Using OGRLineString as an example, I see no relationship in the docs that connect it to addPoint or vise versa.

https://gdal.org/api/ogrgeometry_cpp.html#classOGRLineString

After faffing about a bit, no hyperlinks appear to go beyond the *cpp_html document.  So I’m not quite sure how to interpret your directions.

*From: *Laurențiu Nicola <lnic...@dend.ro>
*Date: *Monday, July 8, 2024 at 3:29 PM
*To: *Meyer, Jesse R. (GSFC-618.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] <jesse.r.me...@nasa.gov>, gdal-dev@lists.osgeo.org <gdal-dev@lists.osgeo.org>
*Subject: *Re: [EXTERNAL] [BULK] Re: [gdal-dev] GetPoint API listing

*CAUTION:*This email originated from outside of NASA.  Please take care when clicking links or opening attachments.  Use the "Report Message" button to report suspicious messages to the NASA SOC.

Sure, click on OGRGeometry, then on a derived class (but those only seem to show up on desktop).

Laurentiu

    Are these methods discoverable at the docs listing “C++ API”
    landing page under “Vector API”?

    https://gdal.org/api/index.html

    Best,

    Jesse