Enrico Tröger schrieb:
So a good debugging time in trunk is important.  As you said releasing
trunk before the merge will allow that time without the current
release getting too stale.

Yes. We will do a release in the middle or end of August. After that
release, we can merge the build-system branch into trunk to get it
tested and integrated cleanly without being in a hurry for a release.
OK?

Regards,
Enrico
3-4 weeks seems plenty to iron out possible problems.

Anyway, I never use releases of Geany anyway; I just don't want to miss new features or bug fixes in trunk while running the cool branch :P

Best regards.