Am 01.11.2011 14:11, schrieb Jiří Techet:
where command would be some sed expression which would substitute the
current format with the required format. Maybe a bit easier, still
something I don't want to spend my time on ;-). The only reason I
included the SVN metadata was the commit ID which is useful to have
because some commits refer to it in their comments and this
information would be lost otherwise.

I agree the commit url isn't terribly important, and even less under whose control the old svn repo since, you know, the history is there in that very git clone :)

Best regards.