Le 05/11/2011 01:28, Matthew Brush a écrit :
> On 11-11-04 04:03 PM, Colomban Wendling wrote:
>> Le 04/11/2011 23:28, Jiří Techet a écrit :

>>> OK, thanks. So is there any "official" conclusion which format should
>>> be used? (I don't have any strong preference here.)
>>
>> I'd personally prefer to have a valid SVN URL rather than a valid HTTP
>> link, but again, I don't mind much.
>>

> Thanks for pointing out now *after* so much time and discussion that the
> existing URL *was a valid SVN URL*.  I'm glad I wasted my time :)
> </sarcasm>
>
> @Jiri
> I'd say it's your call, in light of this new information, I'd say leave
> it as is and get it done as soon as you have time (assuming no one else
> objects).

Sorry, I though you already knew it :/

However, Enrico agreed with setting up something appropriate on
geany.org, so if you think it's worth it, maybe it'd be possible to have
svn.geany.org/svnroot/geany-plugins@rev as a URL both valid for SVN and
a viewvc.  I totally agree that having the URL somewhere we control is
better, I'm just not completely sure it's worth the effort (but maybe
it's actually cheap, dunno).

Regards,
Colomban