On 11/7/11 5:12 AM, Matthew Brush wrote:
Hi all,

I started working on something I'm calling "document messages" for lack of a better name. Put another way, GtkInfoBar :)

The changes add a new document function called `document_show_message()` which will either show a GtkInfoBar on top of the Scintilla widget with the message or just show a modal dialog depending if the GTK+ version supports GtkInfoBar (2.18).

I've only ported `monitor_reload_file()` and `monitor_resave_missing_file()` to use the new function for now, because I needed something to test with.

The commits are here:
https://github.com/codebrainz/geany/commits/document-messages

And a screenshot is here:
https://github.com/codebrainz/misc/raw/master/screenshots/geany-document-message.png

Feedback is welcome.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush
looks good, isn't it possible to change find in current file UI in the same manner, as in firefox, would be pretty usable imho.

Regards,
Alexander