Mix it up for them correctly 2:1 water to food and you will see them ravenous. For Cresteds I add some babyfood. If Allen intended it to be a dry food he would have provided those kind of instructions on the label. Use a tablespoon to measure both food and water and you can't go wrong!

Julie B.

B K wrote:
Julie, I do  LOL  They like it dry not wet.
Burke
--- Julie Bergman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Burke, how would you like to eat your Wheaties with
no milk? ;)

Julie B.

B K wrote:

Mine eat it dry i just make sure they have planty

of

water.
Burke
--- Julie Bergman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Melody,

Melody Hartley wrote:

Hi all,

Anyone know how good the T-Rex crested gecko food

is?

Yes, it is the most nutritious thing out there.

Your

gex will look
different, more robust after a month or so of

using

it.

Is this similar
to the food that's been discussed on this list

for

day geckos?

Allen Repashy developed the leachy, crested,
gargoyle and day gex foods.
T-Rex is making and is distributing them under
Allen's watchful eye.
T-Rex bought some very expensive machinery just to
grind up Allen's food!

Allen's latest tip. The Gargoyle food is feed to

ALL

new Rhacs hatched
out at Allen and Philippe de Vosjoli's facilities.
The Gargoyle food is
the highest in protein of all the foods.

>From me: If your day gex or cresteds are not

going

for the food
quickly, make sure you used exactly 2:1 water to
food, mixed well (I use
a mini-mixer or blender) and add baby food as

needed

to increase their
response. Gelling up is related to the water

content

and how much you
put in a dish/type of dish. It should not gel up

for

at least 15 minutes
or so depending on your temps in the terrarium. If
you use a dish that
is completely flat and the food does not reach the
edge the food will
gel up really quickly. The food will stay more

moist

if you use a dish
with some depth to it. For example, with my small
days I  use water
bottle cap lids and the big days medicine cups or
babyfood lids.

Thanks,
Melody

You are welcome!