This issue of Gekko 4.1 is a real treat!  I'll be here at home stuffing
envelopes and reading the journal all at the same time.  Besides the great
picture of Underwoodisaurus milii on the cover, articles include:

Field Observations of the Lizard Gonatodes annularis in Venezuela
Notes on a Malagasy Shipment with Geckos Belonging to the Genus Paroedura
The Enigmatic Giant Bronze Gecko Ailuronyx trachgaster, Part 2: Ecology
Otocyptis weigmanni:  A Gecko Predator at Nilgala Fire Savannah, Sri Lanka
Field Observations of the Tick-toed Gecko Pachydactylus scherzi Near
Namibia's Skeleton Coast
Captive Maintenance and Breeding of Some Ground Dwelling Australian Geckos,
Park IV: Underwoodisaurus milii and Underwoodisaurus sphyrurus
Introduction to Those Other Leaf-Tails
Captive Maintenance and Reproduction of Pachydactylus tigrinus and
Pachydactylus bicolor
The Sri Landa Day Geckos of the Genus Cnemapis

If you are not a member and want a copy of this Gekko, check with the
bookstore to order your copy, or simply join the GGA and get all the
publications for the current year including this Gekko.  www.gekkota.com

Leann Christenson
Membership Secretary
Global Gecko Association