I didn't see this show up on the list, so am reposting it. Sorry if anyone gets it twice. :(

We have a young female Gold Dust Day Gecko who has hung around our kitchen for quite a few months now, but she is suddenly turning blue on her forward half.  The only time I have seen any of them turn blue instead of green is when they have died, so I am really concerned about her.

She still seems hungry, but is much more timid than usual and is much thinner than she was a few weeks ago and is not eating as well.

We don't have any geckos in captivity, but we have them all over our house, mostly the day geckos, but also a lot of the house geckos and the Mourning geckos, so we almost always have papaya and water out for them.  We also feed them meal worms occasionally, and she ate 3 small ones yesterday, but doesn't seem to want them today.

Does anyone know what would make her turn blue like that? Is there anything I can do for her?  Is there anything she particularly needs that I could put out for her?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as she is one of our favorites. She has been coming around ever since she was quite small.

Mahalo, Sherron

Gecko aka Sherron, Kailua Kona, Hawaii  (on the Big Island of Hawaii)
Homepage: http://hale-pohaku.com/sherron - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
See our rats: http://hale-pohaku.com/dennis/ratgallery.html