El dom, 09-04-2006 a las 11:12 -0400, Stuart Brorson escribió:
[snip]
> As far as tasks go, here is a preliminary list:
>
> *  Discuss how to facilitate hierarchical bus support.  Possibly
>    implement something?  (This might be involved ...)
>
> *  Fix gattrib bug in which gattrib soaks up processor cycles
>    executing a NOP loop.  (I claim this one -- SDB.)
>
> *  Gattrib: enable exporting a CSV files.  (I claim this one too
>    -- SDB.)
>
> *  Bugfixes from SF bugtracker (as long as Carlos, Patrick, and Werner
>    don't completely exhaust the list before we hold the sprint!)

Any bet? ;-)

> *  Implement arbitrary promotable attributes in gschem/libgeda.

I'll join this one. Related to it, I'd like to have some kind of
attribute handling code to:
  - Tag the attributes which can't be repeated. (i.e.: There shouldn't
be two refdes attributes).
  - Check the attributes before adding/changing them to avoid strange
cases like that.
  - Do some kind of attribute hierarchy: when we will have the symbols
inside symbols feature, if the user adds a device attribute to the
toplevel symbol, the others should dissapear (or at least don't be
reported).

Best regards,

Carlos