On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 07:16 -0400, Stuart Brorson wrote:
> Hi Guys --
>
> Thanks for responding to the gEDA code sprint idea!  It looks like
> there will be at least five of us:  Me (SDB), Ales, DJ, Werner, and
> Carlos. Anybody else who wants to join in should e-mail me.

Hi Stuart,

I've been working on a wiki version of the gschem User's Guide, and I
suspect it is broken if I don't follow along with your
enhancements/bugfixes. So, I will be in attendance on IRC on the date of
your sprint.

If it would be appropriate for other documents to be placed on the wiki,
let me know which ones and I will convert them from their current format
to the wiki format.

The "gschem User's Guide" is currently at:
    http://www.offramp.com/wiki/docs:20060124:gschem_ug

and I'm still playing around with several aspects of this document (flat
document vs. hierarchical document, on-line browsing vs. off-line
browsing, how to create PDFs, LaTeX, HTML, etc.).

I will probably have a version of the "gschem User's Guide" up on the
gEDA Wiki before your code sprint.

Dave...