Hi,

I just finished installing Fedora Core 5 and retested the bugs in the latest
PCB I got from CVS. Bug 1 (selection rectange on solder size) was fixed and now
it's updated in the CVS. Bug 2 (rectangle of designators on solder size) and 3
(placing vias and wires with auto pan on) don't happen in FC5. Bug 4 (visible
grid from solder side) is still valid, but this was already confirmed by Larry.

BTW, I remembered wrong and previously I had FC3 not FC4 as I wrote in the mail.

Thanks for the quick replies, fixes and the CVS updates.

Tamas