Hi,

On 9/26/06, joe tarantino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Across the top of my gschem main window I see two sets of labels for the
pull-down menus:

File Edit ..... Options Help File Edit ...... Options     Help

Only the right hand set is sctive.  The left hand set just brings up a
little box which brings up a tiny X window when I click it.

It happened to me the same, and it passed when creating a copy of
/etc/gEDA/system-gschemrc in ~/.gEDA/, solves adding commentaries in
to the file to the definitions for the top pull down menu bar.

Running on SuSe 9.3, gEDA/gschem version 20060906

Joe

Jorge Ernesto Guevara Cuenca
http://www.el-directorio.org
El sitio de Software Libre y Linux en Colombia