On 9/26/06, Ales Hvezda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
>It happened to me the same, and it passed when creating a copy of
>/etc/gEDA/system-gschemrc in ~/.gEDA/, solves adding commentaries in
>to the file to the definitions for the top pull down menu bar.

        Question, why did you perform this copy?  I've seen users
do this and I generally not recommend doing this.  I want to understand
what is going wrong to prompt people to do this copy.  Thanks,

The copy is /etc/gEDA/system-gschemrc to ~/.gEDA/gschemrc, and i was
that for change the background color in the personal files and not in
the /etc/ files.

                                                                -Ales

Jorge Ernesto Guevara Cuenca
http://www.el-directorio.org
El sitio de Software Libre y Linux en Colombia