Hello,

 I am using newlib gEDA footprints from www.luciani.org
( pcb-symbols-jcl_2006-8-20.tgz).

I am not sure if pin- numbering of USB-Type-B connector called
CON_USB_TYPEB__Keystone_924 is correct. I have an identically
looking connector from www.reichelt.de (Assmann). This connector
is wired internally without crossing wires, which is the
simplest way. Internal wiring of CON_USB_TYPEB__Keystone_924 is
not shown at Keystone homepage, but I think it should be
identical to my connctor.

So I think that pin-numbers of CON_USB_TYPEB__Keystone_924 are
wrong, V+ is exchanged with GND and D+ is exchanged with D-.

Has someone used the Keystone 924 USB-Connentor and can tell me
if my assumption about exchanged pins is right or wrong?

Best regards

Stefan Salewski